IN ADDITION TO a completely redesigned magazine, we're sporting a spiffy new website! Come on in and take a look around - but watch your step: it's still in beta mode, so there may be a few bugs or broken links here and there.
Some new features you may want to check out:
- The Community section, with event listings from across the country (once you send them in!), job postings, reviews, and Blogs!
- More video content, including documentary reviews.
- User accounts. Log in to comment under your account, create events and add job postings.
- Topic-centred browsing: you can still browse articles by magazine issue, but content is also organized into the 5 broad topic areas you see listed above, as well as by sub-topic within each section.
You can send feedback on the website to laura [at] alternativesjournal.ca.
- We hosted @OurHorizonOrg in #KW last week as they lobbied for warning labels on gas pumps. Local news coverage: http://t.co/WvmTewg5c8 — 2 hours 12 min ago
- Tell us your favourite Canadian forest and you could win tickets to Rainforest, 7pm Wed @PrincessCinemas! http://t.co/eJLPnYoyDw — 2 hours 23 min ago
- The Urban Ecologies conference calls for balancing human and environmental needs in our expanding cities. http://t.co/ANXIVpI9Lq #UE2013 — 2 hours 24 min ago