When you think of Faith, one of the first things to inevitably come to mind is the 1987 George Michael hit by the same name. Depending on who you are and your perspective on the world, other things might come to mind instead; comfort, religion, guiding principles, prayer, belief, optimism, etc. Faith means something a little different to everyone and that meaning changes over time.
We here at A\J hope you'll join us on a journey through this nebulous and fluid concept of Faith. In this issue we'll explore the various ways faith helps inspire and propel those of us in the environmental justice community, from writers, to scientists, to activists.
Check back every day for new content from the issue and engage with us on social media. We want to know what faith means to you! Alternatively, bookmark the Issue Homepage for a full, updated list of all our Fatih-related publications.
- A\J Editorial Board (16) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (142) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (81) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (203) Current Events
- EcoLogic (5) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (21) Food and Culture
- Green Living (29) Green Living
- Made in Canada (20) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (52) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (10) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (7) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (54) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (18) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (34) The Wild Side
- Think Global (11) Think Global
Popular on A\J
- From Environmental (Soul) Print: "Islamic Cosmology = we are not the centre of the Universe” Read more... https://t.co/Be4bfNVifu — 40 weeks 4 days ago
- Call for submissions deadline is January 13th to the May 2017 International In-Situ Thermal Treatment symposium. https://t.co/4tb6iRJ2rZ — 40 weeks 5 days ago
- Interview with Michael Engelhard, author of 'Ice Bear: The Cultural History of an Arctic Icon' https://t.co/1ypJfReqIf — 40 weeks 5 days ago