Alteanatives Journal has been publishing Canada's best brand of environmental journalism since 1971.
REVISED (MARCH 2017): A\J has adjusted the editorial calendar, moving FOOD & FOOD SECURITY to Summer 2017, and OUR NORTH to Fall 2017 (to allow our editorial team to travel to the Arctic).
January 1, 2017 (click on image to open Line-up in PDF)
We are very pleased to be sharing with you our 2017 editorial calendar, a year that we are dedicated to bridging gaps, promoting solutions, enlightening minds, and empowering change-agents.....just like we have since 1971!
This year's schedule includes must-read thematics including ECOLOGICAL ECONOMICS (can we balance both? Hint: yes), FOOD & FOOD SECURITY, OUR NORTH and ROADMAP TO A LOW-CARBON FUTURE.
We look forward to sharing these issues with you and would encourage you to reach out to us if you'd like to suggest/share stories, would like to get involved in the publishing process, or might have an appetite to advertise/sponsor.
A\J tells the stories of Canada's environmental community as we work to move towards a more sustainable balance. We look forward to sharing these issues with you - and hearing your thougths and feedback upon reading.
- A\J Editorial Board (16) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (142) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (81) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (203) Current Events
- EcoLogic (5) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (21) Food and Culture
- Green Living (29) Green Living
- Made in Canada (20) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (52) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (10) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (7) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (54) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (18) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (34) The Wild Side
- Think Global (11) Think Global
Popular on A\J
- From Environmental (Soul) Print: "Islamic Cosmology = we are not the centre of the Universe” Read more... https://t.co/Be4bfNVifu — 41 weeks 1 day ago
- Call for submissions deadline is January 13th to the May 2017 International In-Situ Thermal Treatment symposium. https://t.co/4tb6iRJ2rZ — 41 weeks 2 days ago
- Interview with Michael Engelhard, author of 'Ice Bear: The Cultural History of an Arctic Icon' https://t.co/1ypJfReqIf — 41 weeks 2 days ago