Please submit your application by January 2, 2018.
The University of Guelph invites applications for the third Kinross Chair in Environmental Governance.
This unique position is to be held by a leader in contemporary environmental governance in Canada or abroad. We encourage applicants with extensive experience, professional expertise and/or scholarly excellence from across the spectrum of environmental governance. We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our campus for a four to six month residency starting in Fall 2018. During this time you will share your knowledge and develop opportunities for further knowledge creation with faculty and students. We invite applications from established or emerging Indigenous leaders, public servants, business executives, NGO leaders, and academics who are eager to share their innovative approaches at the University of Guelph.
Please submit your application by January 2, 2018. For more information and application procedures see: https://www.uoguelph.ca/csahs/kinrosschair
Interested persons are invited to contact Belinda Leach for further information. Those applying should submit a CV and a letter outlining their ideas for activities and anticipated outcomes to:
Dr. Belinda Leach
Associate Dean (Research) Office of the Dean,
College of Social and Applied Human Sciences, Room 105, Macdonald Institute,
University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
The University of Guelph acknowledge the Attawandaron people on whose traditional territory the University of Guelph resides and offer our respect to our Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee and Métis neighbours as we strive to strengthen our relationships with them.
At the University of Guelph, fostering a culture of inclusion is an institutional imperative. The University invites and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including from groups that are traditionally underrepresented in employment, who may contribute to further diversification of our Institution.
- A\J Editorial Board (19) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (160) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (87) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (214) Current Events
- EcoLogic (10) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (28) Food and Culture
- Green Living (34) Green Living
- Made in Canada (22) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (57) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (13) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (8) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (57) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (19) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (41) The Wild Side
- Think Global (14) Think Global
- Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018 (4) Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018
Popular on A\J
- From EATING AROUND THE WORLD article: "The long road to sustainability requires rebuilding our communities, and a g… https://t.co/gLTuZ7Rvu5 — 26 weeks 13 hours ago
- A Valentine's Day (and every day) message from Jane Goodall: "Let us replace impatience and intolerance with unders… https://t.co/1WGML2toyK — 26 weeks 16 hours ago
- For Valentine's Day: https://t.co/exvDzE2LQf — 26 weeks 18 hours ago