The British Columbia Environment Industry Association (BCEIA) is offering two scholarships
The British Columbia Environment Industry Association (BCEIA) is offering two scholarships to be awarded to:
- A student in a college level or university undergraduate level program related to environmental studies.
- A high school student planning to continue education in a college level or university undergraduate level program related to environmental studies.
To recognize exceptional academic achievement and encourage outstanding students to continue their post-secondary studies.
Applicants must be residents of British Columbia and plan to enroll at BC universities, colleges or technical institutes in the fall of 2017.
Here’s a link to scholarship information on our website http://www.bceia.com/wp/bceia-
The BCEIA is British Columbia’s most recognized and longest running professional business association focused on building strategic partnerships and offering a ‘strength in numbers’ approach with our likeminded membership. BCEIA members enjoy the ability to access various levels of government involved in our industry as well as international trade agencies doing business with British Columbia and Canada.
- A\J Editorial Board (15) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (141) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (80) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (202) Current Events
- EcoLogic (5) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (21) Food and Culture
- Green Living (28) Green Living
- Made in Canada (20) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (52) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (10) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (7) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (54) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (18) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (34) The Wild Side
- Think Global (11) Think Global
Popular on A\J
- From Environmental (Soul) Print: "Islamic Cosmology = we are not the centre of the Universe” Read more... https://t.co/Be4bfNVifu — 37 weeks 2 days ago
- Call for submissions deadline is January 13th to the May 2017 International In-Situ Thermal Treatment symposium. https://t.co/4tb6iRJ2rZ — 37 weeks 3 days ago
- Interview with Michael Engelhard, author of 'Ice Bear: The Cultural History of an Arctic Icon' https://t.co/1ypJfReqIf — 37 weeks 3 days ago