A\J is pleased (and grateful) to announce that we received a Canada Summer Jobs position, and will be hiring immediately a Publishing Intern (with a web focus).
A\J is pleased (and grateful) to announce that we received a Canada Summer Jobs position, and will be hiring immediately. Please send cover letters and resumes asap and we'll review as they arrive. Start date is asap.
We are looking for a student (returning to school in September) who has a passion for environment and skills or strengths in creating digital imagery, infographics and video production.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- assist with A\J web postings
- assist with graphics creation including digital imagery, maps and/or infographics
- assist with producing short environmental videos and/or animations
- assist with A\J digital archiving
- assist in general duties of the A\J environmental media office where needed
Qualifications -- what we're looking for:
- literacy in web software (we use drupal cms, other web software knowledge will be transferable)
- literacy in Adobe design applications
- relevant background in one or more of: Environmental Studies, Planning, Geography, English (arts&culture, politics, business&marketing), Aboriginal Studies, Science, Ecology, Graphic&Web design, Digital video and computer technology ...
A\J seeks enthusiastic students who are eager to work in a highly productive environmental media office. You will learn a lot and accomplish a lot. In turn you'll build great marketable skills for the next gig along your career path.
Send your coverletter (let us know what what talents you'll bring to A\J, and what you hope to get out of this internship), and resume to email@example.com. Right away. We are looking to hire soonest! #bestsummerjobever
- A\J Editorial Board (17) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (145) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (81) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (205) Current Events
- EcoLogic (5) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (22) Food and Culture
- Green Living (29) Green Living
- Made in Canada (20) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (52) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (10) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (7) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (54) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (18) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (34) The Wild Side
- Think Global (11) Think Global
Popular on A\J
- From Environmental (Soul) Print: "Islamic Cosmology = we are not the centre of the Universe” Read more... https://t.co/Be4bfNVifu — 48 weeks 5 days ago
- Call for submissions deadline is January 13th to the May 2017 International In-Situ Thermal Treatment symposium. https://t.co/4tb6iRJ2rZ — 48 weeks 6 days ago
- Interview with Michael Engelhard, author of 'Ice Bear: The Cultural History of an Arctic Icon' https://t.co/1ypJfReqIf — 48 weeks 6 days ago