A/J's Digital Future
With the support of a generous Ontario Media Development Corporation grant, we will be redoing our entire website with the goal of widely expanding our online platform to provide increased amounts of content through blogs, videos, and audio recordings. But before we do anything, we want to hear from you, the people and organizations that have supported us. To help us on this project, please fill out this form, and tell us what you'd like to see us do next!
Stories of Excellence
This year the theme of our education issue is Learning Our Way to Innovation. In addition to our environmental post-secondary school guide, we’re going to include a section called Stories of Excellence which will profile and highlight post-secondary school projects and anecdotes that are shining examples of good work in environmentalism. Each category and it's highlighted school will have a whole page dedicated to how they are leading the way up the green mountain. If you're associated with a post-secondary institution and think one, or a group, of your students, faculty, or staff are heading up a particularly exciting and innovative project in one of these seven key areas, fill out this form. (Submissions can include: research projects, teaching initiatives, special events, or individual/group actions and initiatives by affiliated members of your community.)
PRAISE FOR OUR NEWEST ISSUE!
Our current issue, ECOLOGICAL ECONOMICS, has been called 'the best issue ever' by readers and stakeholders alike. Packed with information that you can use to transform your community, it is a definite MUST-READ (Subscribe today to get your free copy of ECOLOGICAL ECONOMICS)
Welcome Katie Kish!
After doing incredible work as the guest editor of our ECOLOGICAL ECONOMICSissue, A\J is very fortunate to be joined by Katie Kish, who's going to be taking the lead in A\J's on-going publishing evolution.
WORD ON THE STREET (Toronto): On September 24, 2017, team A\J will be in Toronto for the annual literacy festival, Word On The Street.We'll be presenting a panel on Urban Agriculture at 4:30PM and will have a booth in the Magazine Mews for you to meet the team, chat about topics and issues and, of course, subscribe and/or purchase back issues.
- A\J Editorial Board (17) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (147) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (81) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (206) Current Events
- EcoLogic (5) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (22) Food and Culture
- Green Living (30) Green Living
- Made in Canada (20) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (52) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (10) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (7) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (54) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (18) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (34) The Wild Side
- Think Global (11) Think Global
Popular on A\J
- From EATING AROUND THE WORLD article: "The long road to sustainability requires rebuilding our communities, and a g… https://t.co/gLTuZ7Rvu5 — 3 days 49 min ago
- A Valentine's Day (and every day) message from Jane Goodall: "Let us replace impatience and intolerance with unders… https://t.co/1WGML2toyK — 3 days 3 hours ago
- For Valentine's Day: https://t.co/exvDzE2LQf — 3 days 5 hours ago