Former A\J intern, Julia Galbenu, is no shrinking violet when it comes to learning to live a more sustainable lifestyle. And being a savvy communicator, Julia has taken A\J readers along on some of her journies, including a recent trip to India.
Now that she's back home in England, Julia's commitment to the environment is stronger than ever - and she's committed to living a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle, for herself and for the planet.
And in true millennial style, Julia has launched a YouTube channel (Julia Goes Eco!) to document her experiences, her frustrations and her achievements. With her usual blend of self-deprecating humour and insightful new perspectives, Julia's journey to 'go eco' will sure to enlighten, to educate and to entertain - and we're looking forward to watching each step along the way.
Here's her first video, introducing the series:
- A\J Editorial Board (15) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (139) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (79) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (199) Current Events
- EcoLogic (5) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (21) Food and Culture
- Green Living (28) Green Living
- Made in Canada (20) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (52) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (10) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (7) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (54) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (18) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (34) The Wild Side
- Think Global (11) Think Global
Popular on A\J
- From Environmental (Soul) Print: "Islamic Cosmology = we are not the centre of the Universe” Read more... https://t.co/Be4bfNVifu — 32 weeks 1 day ago
- Call for submissions deadline is January 13th to the May 2017 International In-Situ Thermal Treatment symposium. https://t.co/4tb6iRJ2rZ — 32 weeks 2 days ago
- Interview with Michael Engelhard, author of 'Ice Bear: The Cultural History of an Arctic Icon' https://t.co/1ypJfReqIf — 32 weeks 2 days ago