Former A\J intern, Julia Galbenu, is no shrinking violet when it comes to learning to live a more sustainable lifestyle. And being a savvy communicator, Julia has taken A\J readers along on some of her journies, including a recent trip to India.
Now that she's back home in England, Julia's commitment to the environment is stronger than ever - and she's committed to living a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle, for herself and for the planet.
And in true millennial style, Julia has launched a YouTube channel (Julia Goes Eco!) to document her experiences, her frustrations and her achievements. With her usual blend of self-deprecating humour and insightful new perspectives, Julia's journey to 'go eco' will sure to enlighten, to educate and to entertain - and we're looking forward to watching each step along the way.
Here's her first video, introducing the series:
- A\J Editorial Board (17) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (147) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (81) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (208) Current Events
- EcoLogic (5) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (22) Food and Culture
- Green Living (30) Green Living
- Made in Canada (20) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (52) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (10) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (7) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (54) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (18) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (34) The Wild Side
- Think Global (11) Think Global
Popular on A\J
- From EATING AROUND THE WORLD article: "The long road to sustainability requires rebuilding our communities, and a g… https://t.co/gLTuZ7Rvu5 — 1 week 1 day ago
- A Valentine's Day (and every day) message from Jane Goodall: "Let us replace impatience and intolerance with unders… https://t.co/1WGML2toyK — 1 week 1 day ago
- For Valentine's Day: https://t.co/exvDzE2LQf — 1 week 1 day ago