42.2 Coming Home
42.2 COMING HOME explores the complex issue of housing; everything from the current economic crisis to the ways in which where and how we live has an impact on the environment. Guest editors Markus Moos and Sean Hertel, two urban planning gurus, guide you on this journey.
Some of the highlights:
- Evicted by guest editors Markus Moos and Sean Hertel takes a hard look at Canada's broken housing system.
- Hip, Cool, and Unafforadable by Richard Florida explores the double-edged sword of big city living.
- Home in the North by Andrew Wong takes a closer look at what unique housing issues our Northern communities experience.
- Our Mortgaged Future by economist Alan Walks seeks to help us all understand the overleveraged state of housing financing in North America.
- From Environmental (Soul) Print: "Islamic Cosmology = we are not the centre of the Universe” Read more... https://t.co/Be4bfNVifu — 41 weeks 2 days ago
- Call for submissions deadline is January 13th to the May 2017 International In-Situ Thermal Treatment symposium. https://t.co/4tb6iRJ2rZ — 41 weeks 3 days ago
- Interview with Michael Engelhard, author of 'Ice Bear: The Cultural History of an Arctic Icon' https://t.co/1ypJfReqIf — 41 weeks 3 days ago