Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- From Environmental (Soul) Print: "Islamic Cosmology = we are not the centre of the Universe” Read more... https://t.co/Be4bfNVifu — 36 weeks 6 days ago
- Call for submissions deadline is January 13th to the May 2017 International In-Situ Thermal Treatment symposium. https://t.co/4tb6iRJ2rZ — 37 weeks 17 hours ago
- Interview with Michael Engelhard, author of 'Ice Bear: The Cultural History of an Arctic Icon' https://t.co/1ypJfReqIf — 37 weeks 17 hours ago