Université de Moncton
- Biology (BSc, MSc) (co-op)
- Environmental Studies (MEE, JD/MEE)
- Forest Science (BFSc, MFSc) (co-op)
- Geography (BA)
Co-op option: Yes
Why Go Here?
UMoncton is a french language university nown for its accademic excellence and its commitment to developing and preserving Acadian/French-Canadian culture. A green campus committee promotes environmentally responsible behaviour on campus.
Co op programs blend work and study terms to give students applied experience. The MEE degree is structured to balance coursework, internships, writing and independent research. The Forestry program manages an 830 hectare experimental forest near the Edmonston Campus, which is used for classwork, research and recreational activities.
The Université de Moncton has become the single most important centre for the social, cultural and economic development of New Brunswick’s Acadian population. The UMCS Green Committee is student-faculty collaboration dedicated to creating a sustainable campus and an inspiration for the community. Initiatives have included awareness days, film screenings and a tree-planting project on campus.
- From EATING AROUND THE WORLD article: "The long road to sustainability requires rebuilding our communities, and a g… https://t.co/gLTuZ7Rvu5 — 4 weeks 4 days ago
- A Valentine's Day (and every day) message from Jane Goodall: "Let us replace impatience and intolerance with unders… https://t.co/1WGML2toyK — 4 weeks 4 days ago
- For Valentine's Day: https://t.co/exvDzE2LQf — 4 weeks 5 days ago