- Agricultural Economics (BASc, MSc, PhD)
- Agricultural Engineering (MSc)
- Agronomy (BASc)
- Architecture: Urban Design (MSc)
- Earth Sciences (Msc, PhD)
- Environmental Biogeoscience (MSc)
- Environmental Law, Sustainable Development & Food Security (LLM)
- Forest Ecology & Management (BASc)
- Forestry Operations (BASc)
- Forest Sciences (MSc, Phd)
- Geography (BSc, Msc, PhD)
- Geo-Informatics (MSc)
- Geology (BSc)
- Geomatics Engineering (BEng)
- Geomatics (BASc, MSc, PhD)
- Natural & Built Environments (BASc)
- Plant Biology (MSc, PhD)
- Planning & Regional Development (MATDR, PhD)
- Soil & Environment (BASc, MSc, PhD)
- Oceanography (PhD)
Co-op option: No
Why Go Here?
Laval is a French university known for its quality of research, its dynamic student life and its numerous support services. the largest Canadian university to have obtained Sustainable Campus certification from the Sierra Youth Coalition. The Forestry faculty has also received the “Phénix” prize for its contribution to biodiversity conservation. Laval has recieved a STARS gold rating for its sustainability efforts.
Many study exchange options are available both throughout Canada and internationally. Students can study in Belgium, Brasil, Iceland, China, Spain and numerous other countries. Other options include studies in Washington or an intercultural experience through the Grand Nord program. Some programs offer co-op options, alternating between internships and classroom. Many courses include field camps, lab work and trips, and all programs emphasize practical skills. The Cotutelle de These program allows doctorat students to collaborate with researchers and students in France.
Students organize the yearly Salon de la Forêt – which involves more than 10,000 participants – to raise awareness of the importance of forests and wood products. Students also contribute to various in international aid projects.
- From Environmental (Soul) Print: "Islamic Cosmology = we are not the centre of the Universe” Read more... https://t.co/Be4bfNVifu — 41 weeks 2 days ago
- Call for submissions deadline is January 13th to the May 2017 International In-Situ Thermal Treatment symposium. https://t.co/4tb6iRJ2rZ — 41 weeks 3 days ago
- Interview with Michael Engelhard, author of 'Ice Bear: The Cultural History of an Arctic Icon' https://t.co/1ypJfReqIf — 41 weeks 3 days ago