IN ADDITION TO a completely redesigned magazine, we're sporting a spiffy new website! Come on in and take a look around - but watch your step: it's still in beta mode, so there may be a few bugs or broken links here and there.
Some new features you may want to check out:
- The Community section, with event listings from across the country (once you send them in!), job postings, reviews, and Blogs!
- More video content, including documentary reviews.
- User accounts. Log in to comment under your account, create events and add job postings.
- Topic-centred browsing: you can still browse articles by magazine issue, but content is also organized into the 5 broad topic areas you see listed above, as well as by sub-topic within each section.
You can send feedback on the website to laura [at] alternativesjournal.ca.
- RT @MediaENV: #InternationalVolunteerDay may have been yesterday, but that doesn't mean we still couldn't use some help! Do you… https://t.co/dU9JdNipXO — 23 hours 12 min ago
- Do you want to turn your passion into action? A\J and @MediaENV are looking for volunteers! Volunteers make a huge… https://t.co/HIp1KVGzks — 23 hours 45 min ago
- Have questions about #COP25? A\J has a correspondent at the Conference right now. Send us your questions by respond… https://t.co/XJDzkX11oq — 2 days 17 hours ago