IN ADDITION TO a completely redesigned magazine, we're sporting a spiffy new website! Come on in and take a look around - but watch your step: it's still in beta mode, so there may be a few bugs or broken links here and there.
Some new features you may want to check out:
- The Community section, with event listings from across the country (once you send them in!), job postings, reviews, and Blogs!
- More video content, including documentary reviews.
- User accounts. Log in to comment under your account, create events and add job postings.
- Topic-centred browsing: you can still browse articles by magazine issue, but content is also organized into the 5 broad topic areas you see listed above, as well as by sub-topic within each section.
You can send feedback on the website to laura [at] alternativesjournal.ca.
- What’s one way that you grow your #greenthumb? How do you ensure you’re doing your part to keep your… https://t.co/u7dO6pKpg8 — 5 hours 55 min ago
- RT @RachelsNews: Caring 4 the environment=caring 4 the complete protection of our natural world,pollinators &more Join the MarchAgai… https://t.co/IU8ntpaZ5Z — 5 hours 58 min ago
- RT @CIGIonline: This Thursday, join us for “Economics for a Burning Planet: Challenging the Logic of the Growth Economy.” Learn m… https://t.co/7lGAtMhdmp — 1 day 4 hours ago