Please submit your application by January 2, 2018.
The University of Guelph invites applications for the third Kinross Chair in Environmental Governance.
This unique position is to be held by a leader in contemporary environmental governance in Canada or abroad. We encourage applicants with extensive experience, professional expertise and/or scholarly excellence from across the spectrum of environmental governance. We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our campus for a four to six month residency starting in Fall 2018. During this time you will share your knowledge and develop opportunities for further knowledge creation with faculty and students. We invite applications from established or emerging Indigenous leaders, public servants, business executives, NGO leaders, and academics who are eager to share their innovative approaches at the University of Guelph.
Please submit your application by January 2, 2018. For more information and application procedures see: https://www.uoguelph.ca/csahs/kinrosschair
Interested persons are invited to contact Belinda Leach for further information. Those applying should submit a CV and a letter outlining their ideas for activities and anticipated outcomes to:
Dr. Belinda Leach
Associate Dean (Research) Office of the Dean,
College of Social and Applied Human Sciences, Room 105, Macdonald Institute,
University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
The University of Guelph acknowledge the Attawandaron people on whose traditional territory the University of Guelph resides and offer our respect to our Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee and Métis neighbours as we strive to strengthen our relationships with them.
At the University of Guelph, fostering a culture of inclusion is an institutional imperative. The University invites and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including from groups that are traditionally underrepresented in employment, who may contribute to further diversification of our Institution.
- A\J Editorial Board (19) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (174) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (87) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (216) Current Events
- EcoLogic (16) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (29) Food and Culture
- Green Living (36) Green Living
- Made in Canada (23) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (59) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (15) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (8) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (58) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (19) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (44) The Wild Side
- Think Global (21) Think Global
- Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018 (4) Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018
- Happy new year from Alternatives! Didn't get a chance to make a one-time gift in 2018 to support our mission of amp… https://t.co/Z2Jj0Dk3sf — 2 weeks 20 hours ago
- Today is the last day in 2018 you can make a contribution to A\J, supporting the environmental movement in Canada A… https://t.co/5E5zBFqqhS — 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Don't forget that year-end contributions to Alternatives will help us continue to be an independently publishing vo… https://t.co/LuYk3QzzcU — 2 weeks 3 days ago