The world is facing political, social, environmental and technological transformations that will have profound implications for businesses operating in Canada
Will you be at the mercy of forces, or will you take charge and lead innovations that will transform your business?
Join us at Business [Un]Usual: Profit from Purpose and learn how to navigate these changes, build resilience and capitalize from the opportunities these transformations may bring.
Join experts who have driven change in their organizations as they lead sessions such as:
- Disruptive Innovation: Are Robots Good for Business?
- Business and Government Driving Toward Purpose Together
- Going Urban: The Rise of the Metropolis
- For the full agenda, please visit our website.
For the full agenda, please visit our website.
If you're a friend, member, or subscriber to A/J e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to recieve $200 off your registration!
- A\J Editorial Board (19) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (161) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (87) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (215) Current Events
- EcoLogic (12) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (28) Food and Culture
- Green Living (35) Green Living
- Made in Canada (22) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (59) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (13) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (8) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (57) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (19) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (43) The Wild Side
- Think Global (16) Think Global
- Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018 (4) Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018
Popular on A\J
- Are Toronto's would-be waterfront condo dwellers being kept in the dark about the flood risks of living near the mo… https://t.co/kxNyOHbdqd — 4 weeks 22 hours ago
- ICYMI » UBC researchers explore how we can set aside half the planet's land without compromising our ability to gro… https://t.co/71ih3xApWm — 4 weeks 3 days ago
- Inside the plan to green Paris schoolyards and open them as community cooling hubs during heat waves. Because in Ju… https://t.co/jhB9F1tBKr — 4 weeks 6 days ago