43.2 Food and Resilience
43.2 FOOD AND RESILIENCE explores the impacts of climate change on our food systems, with a particular eye on the innovations that will allow us to create a more resilient nutritional network. Feature stories include:
- Radical Food Resistance: Food-policy guru (and long-time contributor) Wayne Roberts issues a call to arms against Big Food.
- The Concrete Garden: Writer, environmentalist and mother Kaeleigh Phillips shares her tips and experiences gained in learning how to start a garden in the big city.
- Breakfast in 2040: Sabrina Chiefari, Evan Gravely and Jane Rabinowicz & Elodie Mantha weave science, facts and fiction to help us imagine and understand how and why our food systems will change.
- Can't Buy Me Bugs: David Waltner-Toews ask 'why exterminate them when you can eat them?'
- What's in a Label: Genevieve Eliany digs deep into Canada's new labelling laws to find the ingredients that you may not know were in your food products - from sugars to nanoparticles - and helps us to understand what these new labels do and don't tell you.
- Attack of the Killer Algae: Environmental writer and water specialist Andrew Reeves examines the Lake Erie algae bloom problem and how fertilsers are helping to feed the beast.
- In response to the #SummerStudentTakeover article "Climate Activism and Corporate Sustainability in a Contemporary… https://t.co/ffx7roRNjw — 4 days 11 hours ago
- In A\J's latest article, Jessica Burman gives us 10 reasons why @HillsideFest is the kind of music festival you won… https://t.co/f9pzSqvYDH — 3 weeks 13 hours ago
- Our new youth-driven platform; ENV Media will officially launch today with the website going live at 10:00pm ET. Be… https://t.co/tJVyFJ8cxr — 3 weeks 3 days ago