Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- Why should we care about ecological restoration? Because it benefits you! Read more on the what, why, and how’s of… https://t.co/eI0vxuaThW — 1 day 10 hours ago
- RT @timalamenciak: Great piece on repairing our relationship with nature through restoration by @srmullally in @AlternativesJ !… https://t.co/TB6l1XTQfz — 3 days 11 hours ago
- RT @envirodefence: Check out the @AlternativesJ roundup of the top environmental stories of 2020 (which includes some of our work)… https://t.co/mPoSpXuO2d — 2 weeks 3 days ago