Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- The holidays are around the corner and it’s time to give some thought to how to green up your celebrations this yea… https://t.co/6KhzrkKe2B — 1 day 29 min ago
- RT @ShanellaLR: Happy to have gotten the opportunity to interview Dr. @Melissa_Lem (on-air medical expert & writer) & Dr. Thompson… https://t.co/zwsILDEDlJ — 1 day 13 hours ago
- Giving of yourself – and giving someone your open-mind to listen and to be edified – is one of the greatest gifts a… https://t.co/GI6KT8rUvL — 1 day 23 hours ago