Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- RT @UWsustainable: Join Youth Action Climate Change (YACC) for their Waterloo launch event on July 13! YACC is a community incubator c… https://t.co/Y5czIZY31a — 22 hours 24 min ago
- @greenbeltca will be on site today for a first look at the Moccasin Identifer Project School Toolkit! A\J had a cha… https://t.co/DPtosuQHVY — 4 days 2 hours ago
- Our thoughts are with the All Nations Grand River Water Walkers, today is the 5th day of the 2019 Waterwalk! Last y… https://t.co/Vw4eiZ7jKh — 5 days 23 hours ago