A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- This is the Week This Friday! 5 quick-and-smart briefs about happenings in the environmental space!… https://t.co/ySH0Mm5RcL — 1 day 16 hours ago
- RT @PowerShiftWR: Hey #WREnviro friends! Is anyone thinking or talking about what #EarthDay might look like during #COVID19?… https://t.co/uT9gCsQqUL — 8 weeks 3 days ago
- RT @LocalLinxHQ: Businesses will give up if there is no hope of an end to this nightmare' | via @telegraph https://t.co/WXMS43WiYc — 8 weeks 5 days ago