A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- The Social Resilience and Adaptation Award wants to give you $1000 for a project that can adapt to the many effects… https://t.co/qzyA81lILM — 1 day 6 hours ago
- How incredibly cool is this? #co2 #reduceyouremissions https://t.co/VDb0voxE3j — 1 day 19 hours ago
- “Are we ready to write off #caribou in the name of avoiding potential #economic impacts?” @thenarwhalca… https://t.co/YKTfX3jdq6 — 1 day 20 hours ago