A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- And that’s a wrap for #plasticfreejuly - hopefully you took this time to minimize the plastic use in ur life, with… https://t.co/WUaaKS2l74 — 2 days 7 hours ago
- What has changed in solar energy over the past 42 years? Let Alex Goddard take you back and see if we have solved s… https://t.co/hMHm7b4VsP — 3 days 7 hours ago
- REVOLVE • REDUCE • REUSE . Shanella Ramkissoon speaks out about revolutionizing the plastic conundrum on volume 4/5… https://t.co/ZSL3KpEI9b — 3 days 7 hours ago