A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- “While monocultures were capable of storing an average of 12 tons of carbon per hectare, the pools rich in species… https://t.co/Jq72kt6agS — 5 days 11 hours ago
- Our land can only hold so much phosphorus before it leaches into waterways, encouraging the growth of dangerous… https://t.co/wqPYbojUHi — 1 week 11 hours ago
- RT @reevesreport: We have an issue coming up on ethical investing for @AlternativesJ - and when we talk divestment we’ve focused on f… https://t.co/gpOOVlbbkQ — 1 week 1 day ago