A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- @lorinjuin Hi there. Our apologies - no excuse for not getting in touch, but thank you for your support and subscri… https://t.co/A5wyx0whRD — 2 days 8 hours ago
- @voxdotcom says it best: "Climate science is not a 'both sides' issue," Ambassador Craft. https://t.co/XU0r4QyUOT https://t.co/rTijX9JP17 — 3 days 7 hours ago
- Halifax is getting serious about upgrading its infrastructure to better protect against #climatechange related disa… https://t.co/xQCy0ICM1b — 3 days 12 hours ago