A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- The holidays are around the corner and it’s time to give some thought to how to green up your celebrations this yea… https://t.co/6KhzrkKe2B — 11 hours 41 min ago
- RT @ShanellaLR: Happy to have gotten the opportunity to interview Dr. @Melissa_Lem (on-air medical expert & writer) & Dr. Thompson… https://t.co/zwsILDEDlJ — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Giving of yourself – and giving someone your open-mind to listen and to be edified – is one of the greatest gifts a… https://t.co/GI6KT8rUvL — 1 day 11 hours ago