Friends of A\J
We think a national media outlet focusing on environmental change is essential in Canada right now, and we hope you do too. Help keep Canada’s national environmental magazine on newsstands and online by becoming a friend of A\J today.
- A two-year subscription
- Any six back issues of your choice
- A copy of The Troublemaker's Teaparty
- The Alternatives Archive DVD (digitized issues from 1971-2011)
- Our eternal love and gratitude!
Sign up today to Canada's Environmental Voice keep talking!
- Who speaks for the oceans? In France, at least, there's a clear answer to that question. #oceans #diplomacy https://t.co/xFiiWFnyfG — 10 hours 26 min ago
- RT @Rachel_Plotkin: 'Province has done astonishingly little': Environmental groups urges federal government to protect caribou https://t.co/SsoH1OLb6G — 4 days 10 hours ago
- RT @annabwild: Troubled by the move by the Ontario gov to reduce oversight of ministries when it comes to environmentally signific… https://t.co/puZhxfQlNK — 4 days 10 hours ago