Université de Moncton
- Biology (BSc, MSc) (co-op)
- Environmental Studies (MEE, JD/MEE)
- Forest Science (BFSc, MFSc) (co-op)
- Geography (BA)
Co-op option: Yes
Why Go Here?
UMoncton is a french language university nown for its accademic excellence and its commitment to developing and preserving Acadian/French-Canadian culture. A green campus committee promotes environmentally responsible behaviour on campus.
Co op programs blend work and study terms to give students applied experience. The MEE degree is structured to balance coursework, internships, writing and independent research. The Forestry program manages an 830 hectare experimental forest near the Edmonston Campus, which is used for classwork, research and recreational activities.
The Université de Moncton has become the single most important centre for the social, cultural and economic development of New Brunswick’s Acadian population. The UMCS Green Committee is student-faculty collaboration dedicated to creating a sustainable campus and an inspiration for the community. Initiatives have included awareness days, film screenings and a tree-planting project on campus.
- Could biomass be fueling out future? Watch The Great Biofuel Debate with Alexandra Scaman and Alex Goddard to learn… https://t.co/8QDTAZnhqN — 2 days 17 hours ago
- In honour of #PlasticFreeJuly take a quick read about impact of microplastics! 🌍🐠 https://t.co/wtVi4mWdEI https://t.co/QL7AbF53yQ — 3 days 20 hours ago
- RT @ShanellaLR: Check out my article on a report that the @greenbeltca released today regarding the creation of complete/ compact c… https://t.co/Cc1ztmsQm2 — 4 days 18 hours ago