Université de Sherbrooke
- Biology: Concentration In International Ecology (MSc, MEI)
- Ecology (BSc)
- Environmental Geomatics (BSc) (co-op)
- Environmental Studies (BEnv) (co-op)
- Geographic Sciences (MSc) (co-op)
Co-op option: Yes
Why Go Here?
Sherbrooke is a Francophone university, offering modern facilities, high-quality education and interdisciplinary programs. Students have the option to either broaden their studies or specialize. Students are linked with a teacher or counsellor to support them through their studies until graduation, helping them be as successful as possible.
The school uses a project-based learning program, emphasizing practical skills and innovation. Students can participate in alternating study terms and paid work terms. Co-op placements are 12-15 weeksand elated to the student's field of study. The Environmental Sciences program emphasizes interdisciplinary learning and critical thinking, preparing students for the professional world. Biology and Geography courses involve lab work and field work.
Sherbrooke is a dynamic university town with something for everyone. Ski slopes, hiking, cafes and restaurants, outdoor festivals and shows are among some of the many entertainment opportunities available. The Sherbrooke cycling club is 200 members strong and always looking for new members to join their bi-weekly rides.
Best Natural Feature
Sherbrooke offers access to both natural wilderness and the opportunities of a big city, surrounded by beautiful lakes and picturesque scenery.
- Why Sharks Matter | A\J – Canada's Environmental Voice https://t.co/fRbTzVxJQr — 14 hours 41 min ago
- Are Toronto's would-be waterfront condo dwellers being kept in the dark about the flood risks of living near the mo… https://t.co/kxNyOHbdqd — 4 weeks 6 days ago
- ICYMI » UBC researchers explore how we can set aside half the planet's land without compromising our ability to gro… https://t.co/71ih3xApWm — 5 weeks 1 day ago