Join the Sponsoring Subscriber program today to connect your organization's environmental programs and initiatives with our growing readership, both in print and online.
Join the program for an annual fee of $1000 and receive:
- An institutional subscription (valued at $75 + GST)
- A full-page colour ad in 1 issue (valued at $2000)
- 20% off additional advertising in print and on the web
- Recognition in a house ad in 6 issues of Alternatives
- Links on alternativesjournal.ca
- Recognition in our monthly e-newsletter, the A\J Update, for the duration of the year (valued at $75)
- Complimentary subscription for all environmental students on campus (priceless)
For more information, contact Sam Stedman, Publisher 705-874-9147 or sam @ alternativesjournal.ca
Or sign up below and we will contact you with more information. To try the A\J experience, sign up for a free trial that provides all your environmental students with a free digital issue.
Thank you to our current Sponsoring Subscribers:
- “While monocultures were capable of storing an average of 12 tons of carbon per hectare, the pools rich in species… https://t.co/Jq72kt6agS — 5 days 10 hours ago
- Our land can only hold so much phosphorus before it leaches into waterways, encouraging the growth of dangerous… https://t.co/wqPYbojUHi — 1 week 10 hours ago
- RT @reevesreport: We have an issue coming up on ethical investing for @AlternativesJ - and when we talk divestment we’ve focused on f… https://t.co/gpOOVlbbkQ — 1 week 1 day ago