Join the Sponsoring Subscriber program today to connect your organization's environmental programs and initiatives with our growing readership, both in print and online.
Join the program for an annual fee of $1000 and receive:
- An institutional subscription (valued at $75 + GST)
- A full-page colour ad in 1 issue (valued at $2000)
- 20% off additional advertising in print and on the web
- Recognition in a house ad in 6 issues of Alternatives
- Links on alternativesjournal.ca
- Recognition in our monthly e-newsletter, the A\J Update, for the duration of the year (valued at $75)
- Complimentary subscription for all environmental students on campus (priceless)
For more information, contact Sam Stedman, Publisher 705-874-9147 or sam @ alternativesjournal.ca
Or sign up below and we will contact you with more information. To try the A\J experience, sign up for a free trial that provides all your environmental students with a free digital issue.
Thank you to our current Sponsoring Subscribers:
- Arctic researcher Dr. Derek Muir has won the $100,000 Weston Foundation's lifetime achievement prize for his work o… https://t.co/GmigOBaH2z — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Unpacking a culture of alternative 'facts' in an era of #climatechange. https://t.co/XIaaC9MGCr https://t.co/cF4GvjmZgJ — 1 day 10 hours ago
- The @IJCsharedwaters has weighed in on the potential dangers of a crude oil spill in the #GreatLakes 🌊… https://t.co/e6l1KhGnhl — 2 days 10 hours ago