As Canada's premier environmental magazine, Alternatives Journal offers advertisers a unique opportunity to connect with this country's growing environmental community. Our readers care. They are concerned about health, justice, community, green innovation and building a bright future. They are ready to take action. They seek out new ways to improve their lives, their businesses, their research and their communities. What's more, they are good at persuading others to do the same.
A\J maintains a higher than average editorial-to-advertising ratio, so your placement will receive the attention it deserves. Advertise in every issue, or consider aligning your message with the topic of one of our themed editions.
- Food & Drink (July/August 2013)
- Night (September/October 2013)
- Heroes (November/December 2013)
- Faith (January/February 2014)
Advertise online to increase your brand awareness through AlternativesJournal.ca and our sister site, The Green Student. To learn more about the magazine, or for advertising inquiries, please contact us.
David McConnachie, Business Manager
(519) 888 4506, advertising @ alternativesjournal.ca
Join our Sponsoring Subscriber Program today to connect our audience to your environmental programs and initiatives.
- 37 years of oil spills in Alberta – every spill of crude oil, crude bitumen & synthetic crude since '75 http://t.co/h34jArmYiI @globaltvnews — 1 hour 57 min ago
- Keep spiders and other bugs away with baking soda! More tips for chemical-free insect control at A\J: http://t.co/pwEYRG6SkG — 3 hours 28 min ago
- RT @WhenWeDrift: Artist Jason deCaires Taylor's underwater sculptures offer a new take on eco-tourism via @alternativesj http://t.co/gkYeiN… — 6 hours 26 min ago