A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- From EATING AROUND THE WORLD article: "The long road to sustainability requires rebuilding our communities, and a g… https://t.co/gLTuZ7Rvu5 — 4 weeks 5 days ago
- A Valentine's Day (and every day) message from Jane Goodall: "Let us replace impatience and intolerance with unders… https://t.co/1WGML2toyK — 4 weeks 5 days ago
- For Valentine's Day: https://t.co/exvDzE2LQf — 4 weeks 6 days ago